- Our website and server are monitored constantly and updated frequently. If you have used the site before but you’re now experiencing problems, please log out of the site, go to your internet tools and clear the cache. If you’re not sure how to do this please call the office at 301-977-3223. We’re happy to help!
- The site works best using Google Chrome.
- To receive your course verification you have to go through the evaluation at the end of the course quiz. The verification will automatically show after that. The staff does not have access to your verification and cannot reprint it, so please save it to PDF and/or print it immediately.
- When reporting a problem with a course, please use the “Contact Us” form using the same e-mail address that you used to register on the site, and also let us know which course it is that you’re reporting. This helps us find you in the system to see if there is a problem with your account or a problem with the course.
- Please register once, only, and use your name. If there is no name entered into the account then your certificates will not have your name on them.
Thank you, and please let us know if you have any questions.
The ACD Executive Office Staff